Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Edwards' rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watch how Edwards' performance plays out when the Ravens take on the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards has averaged 8.0 rushing attempts per game, 3.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Edwards has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts in one of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 7.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of one game this year (0% of his chances).
- Edwards has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Over his three career matchups against the Steelers, Edwards averages nine carries per game, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Edwards' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 11.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded one time in three career games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Edwards is set at 50.5 yards. That's 14.2 fewer than his season average of 36.3.
- Edwards has not rushed for more than 50.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Edwards has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (40.5) by 4.2 yards.
- Edwards has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of one time (0%).
- Edwards has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.5) in just 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- In his three career matchups against the Steelers, Edwards averages 52.3 rushing yards per game, 1.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Edwards' rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 50.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in three career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive