Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens square off against the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday on the road at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Edwards' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Edwards' performance plays out when the Ravens take on the Eagles on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards has averaged 6.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Edwards has not carried the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Edwards has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.5).
- Edwards has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Edwards has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (7.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Edwards is set at 39.5 yards. That is 1.1 less than his season average of 38.4.
- Edwards has not run for more than 39.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Edwards has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (40.5) by 2.1 yards.
- Edwards has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Edwards has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (40.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive