Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Edwards' rushing prop bets. Watch Edwards' Ravens square off against the Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards has averaged 8.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Edwards has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in four out of 15 games this season (26.7% of his chances).
- Edwards has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.1).
- Edwards took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.1. He's gone over that total in only five of 15 games (33.3%).
- Edwards averages 8.5 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Bengals, 2.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Edwards' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 10.5 attempts, a mark he has surpassed one time in four total games opposite the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edwards' 44.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 8.3 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 26.7% of his games this season (four of 15 matchups), Edwards has put up more than 52.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (43.8) by 0.4 yards.
- Edwards has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
- Edwards has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (43.8) in just 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 matchups).
- Edwards' 47.8 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Bengals are 4.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Bengals, Edwards has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 52.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edwards has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (five out of 15 chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards hit the over on his rushing touchdowns prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Edwards has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 15 games (33.3%).
- Edwards' 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Bengals are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Bengals, Edwards has exceeded this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive