On Sunday, Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens host the New York Giants at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Edwards' rushing prop bets. Watch how Edwards' performance plays out when the Ravens square off against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards' per-game rushing attempts average (8.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Edwards has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in seven of 14 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 9.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of eight games this year (37.5% of his chances).
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.1. He's gone over that total in only four of 14 games (28.6%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edwards' 41.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (four of 14 matchups), Edwards has put up more than 42.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (44) by 2.7 yards.
- Edwards has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- In only four games this season (28.6%), Edwards, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 44.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edwards has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14 chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Edwards hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Edwards has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 14 games (35.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive