Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Edwards' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Edwards and the Ravens take on the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards' per-game rushing attempts average (8.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Edwards has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in six out of 13 games this season (46.2% of his chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 9.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.2. He's gone over that total in only four of 13 games (30.8%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edwards' 41.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 13 total games -- 30.8%), Edwards has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 43.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.6 on average.
- Edwards has hit the rushing yards over in only three of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- In only four games this season (30.8%), Edwards, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 43.8.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edwards collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five out of 13 games this season (38.5% of his opportunities).
- Edwards' 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- In two of three games this year, Edwards hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Edwards has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just five of 13 games (38.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive