Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Edwards' rushing props. Watch Edwards' performance play out for the Ravens against the Browns on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards has collected 8.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Monday's game (7.5).
- In six of 12 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Edwards has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Edwards has averaged 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.2).
- Edwards took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Edwards has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.2 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (four of 12 games).
- Edwards' 8.5 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Browns are 1.0 more rush than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Edwards has eclipsed Monday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 7.5 attempts two times in four total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards prop bet for Edwards is set at 33.5. That is 7.1 fewer yards than his season average of 40.6.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games -- 50%), Edwards has had more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (43.8) by 3.2 yards.
- Edwards has hit the rushing yards over in only three of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- In only three games this season (25%), Edwards, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 43.8.
- In his four career matchups against the Browns, Edwards averages 46.8 rushing yards per game, 13.2 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In four career games versus the Browns, Edwards has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 33.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Edwards has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in two of three games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just four of 12 games (33.3%).
- Edwards' zero rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Browns are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Edwards' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in four career games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive