Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens take on the Dallas Cowboys on Tuesday at home at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Edwards' rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Edwards' Ravens take on the Cowboys on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards has averaged 8.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Tuesday's game (7.5).
- In six out of 11 games this season (54.5% of his chances), Edwards has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of six games this year, Edwards achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.5. He's gone over that total in just four of 11 games (36.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edwards' 35.1 rushing yards per game average is 1.6 more than Tuesday's over/under.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Edwards has put up more than 33.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 45.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 10.4 on average.
- Edwards has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Edwards has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (45.5) in only 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Tuesday's game (0.5).
- Edwards had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In two of three games this year, Edwards hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Edwards has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only four of 11 games (36.4%).
Powered By Data Skrive