Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's a breakdown of Edwards' prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Edwards and the Ravens face off against the Steelers on NBC at 1:15 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards' per-game rushing attempts average (8.5) is 6.0 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Edwards has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts in one of 10 games this season (10% of his opportunities).
- Edwards has averaged 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.9).
- In only two of five games this year, Edwards achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Edwards has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.9 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Edwards averages 10.8 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Steelers, 3.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edwards has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 14.5 attempts two times in four career games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Edwards is set at 63.5 yards. That is 25.9 more than his season average of 37.6.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Edwards has put up more than 63.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (44.1) by 6.5 yards.
- Edwards has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of five times (40%).
- In only two games this season (20%), Edwards, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 44.1.
- In his four career matchups against the Steelers, Edwards averages 61 rushing yards per game, 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edwards has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 63.5 yards two times in four total games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edwards has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 30% of his games this season (three out of 10 chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Edwards hit the over on his rushing touchdowns prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Edwards has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of 10 games (30%).
- Edwards' 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Steelers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Edwards' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has beat one time in four career games opposite the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive