On Sunday, Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens host the Tennessee Titans at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Edwards' rushing prop bets. Watch Edwards' Ravens square off against the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards has collected 9.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities), Edwards has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Edwards has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.2).
- Half of Edwards' games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Edwards has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.2 rushing attempts) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- In his single career matchup against the Titans, Edwards recorded 10 carries, 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Edwards' rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a mark he has surpassed one time in one total game against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edwards' 41.1 rushing yards per game average is 4.6 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games -- 55.6%), Edwards has had more than 36.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards' average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 46 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.9 on average.
- Edwards has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (22.2%), Edwards, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.
- In his one career matchup against the Titans, Edwards put up 42 rushing yards, 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Titans, Edwards has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 36.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edwards has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine chances).
- Edwards has averaged 0.2 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Edwards went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of nine games (33.3%).
- Edwards' zero rushing touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Titans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Edwards' rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this week at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never outperformed in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive