On Sunday, Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens travel to play the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Edwards' rushing prop bets. Watch Edwards' Ravens play the Patriots at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards has recorded 9.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Edwards has collected more than 8.5 rushing attempts in five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In two of three games this year, Edwards took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Edwards has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (9.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- In his one career matchup against the Patriots, Edwards recorded seven carries, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Edwards' rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 8.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one total game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edwards' 41.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Edwards has not run for more than 41.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Edwards has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (47.5) by 6.5 yards.
- Edwards has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of three times (33.3%).
- Edwards has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (47.5) in only 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
- In his only career matchup against the Patriots, Edwards had 27 rushing yards, 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Patriots, Edwards has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 41.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards has recorded 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edwards has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In one of one game this year, Edwards hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (100% of his opportunities).
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just three of eight games (37.5%).
- Edwards' one rushing touchdown in his one career matchup against the Patriots is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Patriots, Edwards has outperformed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive