Gus Edwards and the Baltimore Ravens meet the Tennessee Titans on Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Edwards' rushing props. Watch Edwards' Ravens face off against the Titans on ABC/ESPN at 1:05 PM ET.
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Gus Edwards Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Edwards has averaged 9.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In nine out of 16 games this season (56.2% of his opportunities), Edwards has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Edwards has averaged 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.2).
- Half of Edwards' games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.2. He's gone over that total in just six of 16 games (37.5%).
- Edwards averages 6.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Titans, 2.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edwards has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 8.5 attempts one time in two total games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Edwards' 45.2 rushing yards per game average is 0.7 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (six of 16 matchups), Edwards has put up more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards' average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 44.5, which he's outpaced by 0.7 yards on average this year.
- Edwards has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- In only six games this season (37.5%), Edwards, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 44.5.
- Edwards' 24 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 20.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Edwards has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 44.5 rushing yards in two total games against the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Edwards' per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Edwards has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 31.2% of his games this season (five of 16 chances).
- Edwards' season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of five games this year, Edwards hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Edwards' average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just five of 16 games (31.2%).
- Edwards' zero rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Titans, Edwards has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive