Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles square off against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at home at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ward's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ward's Eagles square off against the Cowboys at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ward's -0.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Ward has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Ward's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.4 on average.
- Ward has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Ward has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Ward's five rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Cowboys are 3.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Cowboys, Ward has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 1.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive