Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles square off against the New York Giants on Thursday at home at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ward's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ward's Eagles face off against the Giants on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets (10/22/2020)
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ward's -1.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 less than Thursday's over/under.
- Ward has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Ward's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Ward has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Ward has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Giants, Ward averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In two career games against the Giants, Ward has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive