Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles hit the field against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at home at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ward's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Ward's performance plays out when the Eagles face off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Ward is set at 0.5 yards. That is 1.7 less than his season average of -1.2.
- Ward has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Ward's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.7 on average.
- Ward has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Ward has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive