Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday on the road at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ward's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ward's Eagles square off against the Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ward's -1.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.0 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Ward has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Ward has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 2.0 yards.
- Ward has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Ward has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive