Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ward's rushing props. You can watch how Ward's performance plays out when the Eagles square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Greg Ward Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ward is set at 0.5 yards. That's 1.0 more than his season average of -0.5.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), Ward has put up more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Ward has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 1.0 yards.
- Ward has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- Ward has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) in only 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
- Ward's zero rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Giants are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Giants, Ward has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive