Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles host Washington on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's a look at Ward's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Ward's Eagles face off against Washington on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ward is averaging 27.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 40% of his games this year (six out of 15), Ward has collected more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Ward's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.7 per game. He is averaging 6.2 less per game than that average.
- Ward has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 chances), Ward has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (33.7).
- Ward's 46 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 15.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Ward's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 30.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in two total games versus the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive