Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ward receiving props. Watch Ward's Eagles square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ward is averaging 27.6 receiving yards per game, 4.9 less than the over/under of 32.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five of 14 games this season (35.7%), Ward has collected more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Ward's season average of 27.6 receiving yards per game is 6.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.8.
- Ward has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 12 games (33.3%).
- In only 35.7% of his games (five of 14 opportunities), Ward has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (33.8).
- Ward is averaging 40.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Cowboys, 8.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- Ward has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 32.5 yards one time in two career games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive