Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ward's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ward's Eagles play the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ward's 28.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six out of 13), Ward has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Ward's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.3 per game. He averages 5.8 less per game than that average.
- Ward has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Ward has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.3 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive