Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles take on the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at home at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ward's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ward's Eagles take on the Saints at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ward's 29.3 receiving yards per game average is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (28.5).
- In six out of 12 games this season (50%), Ward has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Ward's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34.9 per game. He is averaging 5.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Ward has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 41.7% of his games (five of 12 opportunities), Ward has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (34.9).
Powered By Data Skrive