On Sunday, Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Ward's receiving prop bets. You can watch Ward's performance play out for the Eagles against the Packers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ward's 26.7 receiving yards per game average is 2.2 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (24.5).
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Ward has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Ward's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.1 per game. He is averaging 9.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Ward has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Ward has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.1 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive