Greg Ward's Philadelphia Eagles host the Seattle Seahawks on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Ward's receiving prop bets. Watch how Ward's performance plays out when the Eagles take on the Seahawks on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ward's 29.1 receiving yards per game average is 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's contest (26.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50%), Ward has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Ward's season average of 29.1 receiving yards per game is 8.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.2.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Ward has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances), Ward has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (37.2).
- Ward's 40 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Seahawks are 13.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ward's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 26.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed one time in one total game against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive