On Sunday, Greg Ward and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ward's receiving prop bets. Watch Ward's performance play out for the Eagles against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Greg Ward Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ward is averaging 31.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Ward has collected more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Ward's season average of 31.3 receiving yards per game is 7.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.4.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Ward has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Ward has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.4 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive