Greg Olsen and the Seattle Seahawks visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Olsen's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Olsen's Seahawks take on the Bills on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Olsen is averaging 22.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6%), Olsen has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Olsen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.2 per game. He is averaging 8.6 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Olsen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Olsen has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.2 yards.
- Olsen's 47 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 21.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Olsen's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 25.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in two total games versus the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive