Greg Olsen and the Seattle Seahawks square off against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at home at CenturyLink Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Olsen's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Olsen and the Seahawks square off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Olsen is averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two of six), Olsen has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Olsen's season average of 26.3 receiving yards per game is 5.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Olsen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Olsen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 32 yards.
- Olsen is averaging 41.8 yards per game in his last four outings against the 49ers, 15.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (26.5).
- In four career games versus the 49ers, Olsen has eclipsed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive