On Sunday, Greg Olsen and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Arizona Cardinals at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Olsen's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Olsen's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off with the Cardinals on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Olsen is averaging 28.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 less than the over/under of 30.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Olsen has not totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Olsen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.3 per game. He is averaging 4.3 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his five games (40%), Olsen has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Olsen has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.3 yards.
- Olsen is averaging 55 yards per game in his last three outings against the Cardinals, 24.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In three career games against the Cardinals, Olsen has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 30.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive