Greg Olsen and the Seattle Seahawks host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Olsen receiving props. Watch Olsen's Seahawks play the Vikings at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Olsen is averaging 30.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Olsen has not picked up more than 36.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Olsen's season average of 30.0 receiving yards per game is 1.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 31.2.
- Olsen has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Olsen has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (31.2 yards).
- Olsen is averaging 35.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Vikings, 1.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Olsen's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 36.5 yards, a figure he has exceeded two times in four career games opposite the Vikings.
Powered by Data Skrive