Greg Olsen and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some tips for betting on Olsen's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles. You can watch Olsen and the Seahawks face off against the Eagles on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Olsen is averaging 22.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 less than the over/under of 22.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Olsen has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Olsen's season average of 22.4 receiving yards per game is 7.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 29.4.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Olsen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30% of his games (three of 10 opportunities), Olsen has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (29.4).
- Olsen's 49.6 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Eagles are 27.1 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Olsen has outperformed Monday's projected receiving yards over/under of 22.5 yards three times in five total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive