Greg Olsen and the Seattle Seahawks host the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday at CenturyLink Field. Here's an analysis of Olsen's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Olsen's Seahawks square off against the Cardinals on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets (11/19/2020)
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Olsen's 22.7 receiving yards per game average is 0.2 more than his prop bet total in Thursday's matchup (22.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Olsen has totaled more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Olsen's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.4 per game. He is averaging 6.7 less per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Olsen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his games (three of nine chances), Olsen has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (29.4).
- Olsen's 45.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Cardinals are 23.2 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Olsen has outperformed Thursday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 22.5 yards two times in four total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive