Greg Olsen and the Seattle Seahawks travel to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Olsen's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Olsen's performance plays out when the Seahawks square off against the Rams on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Greg Olsen Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Olsen's 21.4 receiving yards per game average is 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (20.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this year (three of eight), Olsen has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Olsen's season average of 21.4 receiving yards per game is 9.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.5.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Olsen has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 25% of his games (two of eight chances), Olsen has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (30.5).
- Olsen is averaging 44 yards per game in his last two contests against the Rams, 23.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (20.5).
- Olsen has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 20.5 yards two times in two career games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive