Golden Tate and the New York Giants visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips for Tate's rushing prop bets. You can watch Tate and the Giants square off with Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tate's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Tate has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Tate has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Tate has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Tate has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Tate's zero rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Football Team are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Football Team, Tate has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive