Golden Tate and the New York Giants host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Tate's rushing prop bets. You can watch Tate and the Giants square off with the Buccaneers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tate's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Monday's over/under.
- Tate has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Tate's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Tate has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Tate has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his four career matchups against the Buccaneers, Tate averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In four career games versus the Buccaneers, Tate has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive