Golden Tate and the New York Giants visit the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Tate's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Tate's performance plays out when the Giants take on the Eagles on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets (10/22/2020)
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Tate is set at 0.5 yards. That's 0.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Tate has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Tate has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Tate has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Tate has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Tate's 1.5 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Eagles are 1.0 more yard than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Tate's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 0.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in four total games versus the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive