On Sunday, Golden Tate and the New York Giants travel to play the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Tate's rushing prop bets. Watch Tate's performance play out for the Giants against the Cowboys on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tate's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Tate has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Tate has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Tate has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Tate has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his six career matchups against the Cowboys, Tate averages 2.7 rushing yards per game, 1.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Cowboys, Tate has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 1.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive