Golden Tate and the New York Giants host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Tate's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Tate's performance play out for the Giants against the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Golden Tate Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tate's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Tate has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Tate has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Tate has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Tate has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Over his five career matchups against the Eagles, Tate averages 1.2 rushing yards per game, 0.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Tate has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 0.5 yards one time in five career games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive