Golden Tate and the New York Giants host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Tate's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Tate's Giants square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tate is averaging 32.3 receiving yards per game, 7.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In 75% of his games this season (nine of 12), Tate has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Tate's season average of 32.3 receiving yards per game is 8.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.5.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Tate has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 25% of his games (three out of 12 opportunities), Tate has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (40.5).
- Tate's 48.3 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Cowboys are 23.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Tate's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 24.5 yards, a number he has outdone five times in seven career games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive