Golden Tate's New York Giants visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Tate's receiving prop bets. Watch Tate's performance play out for the Giants against the Ravens on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tate is averaging 32.3 receiving yards per game, 1.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In eight out of 12 games this season (66.7%), Tate has put up more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Tate's season average of 32.3 receiving yards per game is 8.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.5.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Tate has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances), Tate has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (40.5).
- Tate's 69 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Ravens are 38.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Tate has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 30.5 yards one time in one total game against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive