Golden Tate and the New York Giants host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Tate's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Cleveland Browns. Watch Tate's performance play out for the Giants against the Browns on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tate is averaging 34.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this season (seven out of 11), Tate has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Tate's season average of 34.1 receiving yards per game is 6.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.9.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Tate has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances), Tate has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (40.9).
- Tate is averaging 97 yards per game in his last one contest against the Browns, 61.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Tate has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 35.5 yards one time in one career game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive