Golden Tate and the New York Giants host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Tate receiving props. You can watch how Tate's performance plays out when the Giants square off against the Browns on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tate is averaging 34.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In seven of 11 games this year (63.6%), Tate has put up more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Tate's season average of 34.1 receiving yards per game is 6.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.9.
- Tate has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Tate has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.9 yards.
- Tate's 97 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Browns are 61.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Tate's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 35.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed one time in one total game versus the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive