Golden Tate and the New York Giants hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at home at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Tate's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Tate's Giants face off against the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tate is averaging 33.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Tate has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Tate's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.3 per game. He is averaging 7.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Tate has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Tate has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.3 yards.
- Tate is averaging 59.9 yards per game in his last seven contests against the Cardinals, 23.4 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Tate has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 36.5 yards five times in seven career games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive