Golden Tate and the New York Giants square off against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday on the road at Lumen Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Tate's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Tate's performance plays out when the Giants square off against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Golden Tate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tate is averaging 34.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Tate has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Tate's season average of 34.0 receiving yards per game is 7.6 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.6.
- Tate has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances), Tate has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (41.6).
- Tate is averaging 39.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Seahawks, 3.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Bookmakers have set Tate's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 36.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed one time in two total games opposite the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive