Giovani Bernard and the Cincinnati Bengals square off against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at home at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Bernard's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Bernard's Bengals take on the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bernard has averaged 3.6 rushing attempts per game, 8.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Bernard has yet to carry the ball more than 12.5 times in a game through seven outings this year.
- Bernard's season-long average over/under is 5.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Bernard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Bernard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.8. He's gone over that total in just two of seven games (28.6%).
- Bernard averages eight carries per game over his two career matchups against the Titans, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Bernard's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 12.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed one time in two career games opposite the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bernard's 11.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 35.9 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Bernard has yet to rush for more than 47.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Bernard's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 23.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 11.6 on average.
- Bernard has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Bernard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (23.2) in only 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
- Over his two career matchups against the Titans, Bernard averages 28.5 rushing yards per game, 19.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Titans, Bernard has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 47.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Bernard has notched 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Bernard has yet to score more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through seven outings this year.
- Bernard has averaged 0.4 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only zero of one game this year, Bernard hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Bernard has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only one of seven games (14.3%).
- In his two career matchups against the Titans, Bernard averages one rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Bernard's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has beat one time in two career games versus the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive