Giovani Bernard and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Bernard's rushing props. Watch Bernard's Bengals take on the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bernard has averaged 2.0 rushing attempts per game, 10.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Bernard has not carried the ball more than 12.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Bernard has averaged 1.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.5).
- In only zero of three games this year, Bernard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Bernard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.5. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
- Bernard averages five carries per game over his last 10 matchups against the Browns, 7.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bernard has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 12.5 attempts two times in 10 total games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bernard's 7.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 37.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Bernard has not run for more than 44.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Bernard's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 12.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 5.2 on average.
- Bernard has gone over his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- Bernard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (12.5) in only 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
- Bernard's 23.4 rushing yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Browns are 21.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Browns, Bernard has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 44.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive