Giovani Bernard and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Bernard's rushing prop bets. Watch Bernard's performance play out for the Bengals against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bernard's per-game rushing attempts average (8.1) is 4.4 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Bernard has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts in four of 15 games this season (26.7% of his opportunities).
- Bernard has averaged 2.0 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.1).
- Bernard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 12 games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Bernard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.1. He's gone over that total in only five of 15 games (33.3%).
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Ravens, Bernard has averaged 6.8 carries per game, 5.7 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Bernard's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 12.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed two times in 10 career games opposite the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Bernard is set at 45.5 yards. That is 18.2 more than his season average of 27.3.
- In 20% of his games this season (three of 15 matchups), Bernard has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Bernard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (39.5) by 12.2 yards.
- Bernard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- In only three games this season (20%), Bernard, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 39.5.
- Over his last 10 matchups against the Ravens, Bernard averages 26.6 rushing yards per game, 18.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bernard has outdone Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 45.5 yards two times in 10 total games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive