Giovani Bernard and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Bernard's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Bernard's performance plays out when the Bengals square off against the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bernard has averaged 7.5 rushing attempts per game, 6.0 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Bernard has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in two of 14 games this season (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Bernard has averaged 2.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.8).
- In just three of 11 games this year, Bernard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Bernard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.8. He's gone over that total in only four of 14 games (28.6%).
- Bernard averages 10 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Texans, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bernard has surpassed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 13.5 attempts one time in three total games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bernard's 24.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 27.9 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (two of 14 matchups), Bernard has put up more than 52.5 rushing yards.
- Bernard's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 38.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 13.6 on average.
- Bernard has hit the rushing yards over in only three of 10 opportunities (30%).
- In only two games this season (14.3%), Bernard, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 38.2.
- Bernard's 30.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Texans are 22.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Texans, Bernard has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 52.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive