Giovani Bernard and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Bernard's rushing props. Watch Bernard's performance play out for the Bengals against the Steelers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bernard's per-game rushing attempts average (6.2) is 1.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday's game (7.5).
- Bernard has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in seven of 13 games this season (53.8% of his opportunities).
- Bernard has averaged 3.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10).
- Bernard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of 10 games this year (20% of his chances).
- Bernard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10 rushing attempts) in only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 games).
- Bernard averages 4.4 carries per game over his last 10 matchups against the Steelers, 3.1 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Bernard's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed two times in 10 total games opposite the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bernard's 20.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.4 less than Monday's over/under.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13 matchups), Bernard has put up more than 27.5 rushing yards.
- Bernard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (39.4) by 19.3 yards.
- Bernard has hit the rushing yards over in only two of nine opportunities (22.2%).
- Bernard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (39.4) in just 7.7% of his games (one out of 13 matchups).
- In his last 10 matchups against the Steelers, Bernard averages 20.1 rushing yards per game, 7.4 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bernard has eclipsed Monday's prop bet rushing yards total of 27.5 yards three times in 10 career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive