Giovani Bernard and the Cincinnati Bengals square off against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at home at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Bernard's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Bernard's Bengals square off with the Cowboys at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bernard's per-game rushing attempts average (6.4) is 7.1 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In one out of 12 games this season (8.3% of his opportunities), Bernard has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Bernard has averaged 3.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.7).
- In just two of nine games this year, Bernard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (22.2% of his opportunities).
- Bernard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 9.7. He's gone over that total in just three of 12 games (25%).
- Bernard notched nine carries in his single career matchup against the Cowboys, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Bernard's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 13.5 attempts, a number he has failed to eclipse in one total game against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Bernard is set at 47.5 yards. That's 26.4 more than his season average of 21.1.
- In 8.3% of his games this season (one of 12 matchups), Bernard has put up more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Bernard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (38.4) by 17.3 yards.
- Bernard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of eight times (25%).
- In only one game this season (8.3%), Bernard, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 38.4.
- In his single career matchup against the Cowboys, Bernard put up 50 rushing yards, 2.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Cowboys, Bernard has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 47.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive