Giovani Bernard and the Cincinnati Bengals visit Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Bernard's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Bernard's Bengals take on Washington on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bernard has averaged 5.3 rushing attempts per game, 5.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In two out of nine games this season (22.2% of his chances), Bernard has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Bernard has averaged 3.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.5).
- Bernard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of six games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Bernard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.5. He's gone over that total in just two of nine games (22.2%).
- In his single career matchup against the Football Team, Bernard finished with 11 carries, 0.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bernard has gone over Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 10.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Bernard is set at 35.5 yards. That's 16.3 more than his season average of 19.2.
- Two times this season (out of nine total games -- 22.2%), Bernard has had more than 35.5 rushing yards.
- Bernard's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 33.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 14.7 on average.
- Bernard has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Bernard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.9) in just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
- In his lone career matchup against the Football Team, Bernard notched 52 rushing yards, 16.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bernard has gone over Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 35.5 yards one time in one total game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive