Giovani Bernard's Cincinnati Bengals visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Bernard's rushing prop bets. You can watch Bernard's performance play out for the Bengals against the Steelers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Giovani Bernard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Bernard's per-game rushing attempts average (5.0) is 8.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Bernard has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in one out of eight games this season (12.5% of his opportunities).
- Bernard has averaged 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.5).
- In only two of five games this year, Bernard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Bernard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.5. He's gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
- Bernard averages 4.2 carries per game over his last 10 matchups against the Steelers, 9.3 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bernard has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 13.5 rushing attempts in 10 total games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Bernard's 17.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 27.6 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), Bernard has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Bernard's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 31 yards, which he's fallen short of by 13.1 on average.
- Bernard has gone over his rushing yards prop total two times (half of his games).
- Bernard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (31) in just 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
- In his last 10 matchups against the Steelers, Bernard averages 18.8 rushing yards per game, 26.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bernard has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 45.5 yards one time in 10 career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive