A projected close showdown will see the New York Giants (0-5) hit the field as just 2.5-point favorites against the Washington Football Team (1-4) on Sunday, October 18, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. Both teams are on losing streaks, with New York on a five-game slide and Washington losers of four in a row. The point total is set at 43.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Giants vs Football Team Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
New York vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
New York holds an edge against Washington over the past five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. New York is 2-0 against the spread in those games against Washington. New York totaled 136 points in those five matchups compared to Washington's 84.
Giants vs Football Team: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New York is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- New York has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- New York's total over the last three games is 4.3 points more than the 43.0 total given for this matchup.
- Washington has gone 0-2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Washington. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- Washington has averaged a total of 47.3 combined points over its last three games, 4.3 greater than this matchup's total of 43.0.
- New York's games have gone over 43.0 points two times this season 40% of matchups).
- Four of Washington's games have gone over 43.0 points this year (80% of matchups).
- These teams score a combined 34 points per game, 9.0 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams average 55 combined points per game, 12.0 more points than this contest's total.
- New York has an average total of 42.8 in its matchups this year, 0.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Washington's matchups this season have a 46.2-point average over/under, 3.2 more points than this game's point total.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York has compiled a losing 0-5 record against the spread this season.
- Most of New York's games this year -- five out of five -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- New York turns the ball over 1.8 times per game, only 0.4 more turnovers per game than the 1.4 Washington forces on average.
- New York has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.8 times or less.
- This season, Washington has a 1-0-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.4 turnovers.
- New York's record against the spread in home games this year is just 0-2, and its record at home overall is 0-2.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a losing 1-3-1 record against the spread.
- Washington's games have hit the over in three out of five outings this season (60%).
- Washington turns the ball over 1.6 times per game, only 0.4 more turnovers per game than the 1.2 New York forces on average.
- Washington is 1-1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it turns the ball over 1.6 or fewer times.
- This season, New York has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when it forces at least 1.2 turnovers.
- Washington has just a 0-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-2 overall in away games.
Giants: No Injuries Listed
Washington: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive